ZINGY AVOCADO RICE
More avocado goodness crowbarred into my life! This is so fresh yet creamy – Mmmm mmm – pure taste of summer! haha! I can’t get enough of it – a great way to Jazz up yet another serving of plain boiled brown rice! 🙂 Give it a go and let me know what you think?
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 clove of garlic – minced (optional)
- 2 cups of boiled brown rice
- 1 lime
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of ground cumin (optional)
- 1 small bunch of mint and coriander
- Finely chop coriander/mint/garlic and add to the pre-cooked brown rice
- Halve the avocado with a sharp knife and twist! With a spoon scrape the flesh into the same bowl
- Squeeze out every last drop of lime juice into the mix for optimum zing!
- Pinch of salt (and cumin) and stir it all up until even and smoooooth!