Initial Consultation (60 Minutes)
Before your consultation, I like to have a quick chat (just a few minutes) to explain the service and what you can expect from the session.
We’ll get you booked in and I’ll email over a questionnaire (and food diary, if appropriate) to fill out and email back to me in advance of our session, at least 48 hours before. This enables me to build a preliminary picture of your health and means that we can make the most of your consultation time, focusing on any specific points raised.
- Exploring your current diet and lifestyle to gather a detailed picture of your health using non-invasive diagnostic techniques, including: metabolic typing and Chinese diagnostic methods.
- A full explanation of your nutritionist’s understanding of how your dietary and lifestyle habits may be contributing to your health concerns, including areas of imbalance and deficiency.
- Jointly agree upon a bespoke nutritional and lifestyle program designed specifically to help you achieve your goals.
- Advice and suggestions on foods and supplementation that may help alleviate your symptoms and the link explained
- Fun and tasty healthy meal ideas and recipes to suit your ability and lifestyle
- Further laboratory functional biochemical testing can be arranged where necessary.
Please note that cancellations and amendments to arranged sessions need to be made 72 hours or more in advance.