This is so delicious – I’m telling you right now, it’s pure sunshine in a glass!
It’s so quick and easy to make – also tastes too good to be good but it really is good so just have a good time making this good drink, it’s a good treat.
It’s NOT good – It’s FORKINFIT! Now go treat yourself to this stunning chilled beverage!
- 1/2 Mango (preferably of the alphonso variety)
- 1 large spoonful of Greek yoghurt (I use Fage Total)
- 1 handful of crushed ice
- 1 tsp coconut oil (I use Lucy bee organic coconut oil)
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 magical sprinkle of chia seeds @thechiaco
Top up with coconut water to adjust the consistency
1. Chuck it all in a blender and whizz up till thick and smooth!