Calling all Avocado lovers – if you can’t get enough of these little beauties. You’ll love this fresh guacamole recipe with little cheeky kick! If you haven’t already heard – Avocados are sh-amazing! (Fit tip – Consuming tomatoes with your avocado increases the body’s absorption of the Avocado’s nutrients!) Great as a side dish to your dinner or as a dip with dark rye, Quinoa or Sweet potato crackers!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 clove of garlic – crushed
- 1 medium sized tomato
- 1 small bunch of coriander
- ¼ red onion
- ½ lime
- 1 pinch salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 pinch of crushed chilis (or more if you’re that way inclined)
- Finely chop onion/tomato/coriander and crush the garlic clove into a medium bowl
- Halve the avocado with a sharp knife and twist! Carefully cross hatch the flesh of the avocado with a knife and scoop out the contents with a spoon into the same bowl (you should have rough little cubes – I like to keep a little texture in my guac!)
- Squeeze in the juice of half a lime – combine with spoon
- Add crushed chilies, salt and black pepper to taste!
If this is not enough to satisfy your Avo fix…. CRAVING! – just double up! Sorted.