Super easy salad dressing recipe for all you fit foodies! Packed full of zingy fresh goodness (and zero of the unnecessary nasties) I guarantee those lonely leaves are about to get a major jazzing up!
Serves 2-3 (or 1 if you’re not into sharing!)
- 1 Avocado
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 1 lemon (juice of)
- 1 ½ tsp honey
- ¼ tsp salt, more to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- Glug of extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice the lemon and crush/finely chop garlic cloves.
- In a blender combine the avocado, lemon juice, honey, salt and garlic.
- Slowly trickle in the olive oil while machine is running and allow it to emulsify.
- Finally add mint leaves and blend just enough to integrate and you’re all set to indulge in that creamy avocado goodness!
Best to be consumed straight away but will keep just fine in el fridgeo for a day or so!